Accounts Officer - Marist International Solidarity
This challenging and rewarding part-time role offers the successful candidate great flexibility in a collaborative work environment.
The position has been created as a result of growth in office activity which is principally focused on Asia and The Pacific.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter and possess superior organisational skills. Experience in a similar role and a working knowledge of MYOB are essential.
Reporting to the Executive Director AMS, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Bookkeeping through MYOB
- Assisting with the development of a Finance Procedure Manual
- Compiling and providing expert analysis of financial statements and reports
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Understands and supports the mission of the Catholic Church and Marist Brothers
- Is able to work as part of a team or independently
- Is well organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Is proficient in computer software typically used in a modern office
- Can work under supervision or autonomously
- Will thrive working in a digital environment
- Is competent in operating and managing sound office systems and practices
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounts in MYOB
- Sound financial analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Applicants must be able to understand and support the mission of the Catholic Church, in particular the distinct Marist style.
The full Position Description can be viewed here.
Applications close on Friday, 21 June 2013 and should be addressed to:
Br Allen Sherry
Executive Director MAPS and AMS Ltd
PO Box 536
PADDINGTON QLD 4064